New to Streaming?
- Streaming is easy and allows you instant access the our videos. After completion of your order go to My Video Library and watch your video. The video are not downloaded on your computer, you can view them through our state-of-the-art video platform as many times as you want.
- You can view video streams on a Mac or Windows computer, and IOS mobile devices (IPad, IPhone). To ensure optimal viewing experience, please make sure that your have installed all relevant computer updates and are using the most recent version of your bowser.
- Streaming is available worldwide. All of our videos come with a synchronized transcript that allows you to follow the text as you watch the video, as well as English subtitles.
- The viewing quality of the streams is dependent on the speed of your Internet connection. We recommend broadband Internet speeds of 1.5 Mbps minimum, although our Adaptive Bit Rate (ABR) Delivery accommodates a range of viewing conditions by delivering higher qualities to faster internet connections and lower qualities to slower internet connections based on connection and cpu speed.
- We do not accept returns on Stream purchases.
- The Individual streaming license is a restricted license to be purchased only for your personal viewing. It is not appropriate for group viewing, teaching or training purposes, or any institutional use. Please be aware that you are not allowed to share your log in information with other people. We reserve the right to terminate service for any suspected unauthorized use. Information on Group License for teaching, training and institutional use available here.
Back to Top ▲
- CE Courses are available for viewing streams. Simply purchase the CE Course associated with the corresponding video. You may save further by ordering a CE discount package.