We use Authorize.net for secure online transactions
At Psychotherapy.net we care very much about the security of your orders and the privacy of our customers. Customer information is guarded closely, orders are secure transactions, and privacy of the customer is a high priority. Below is a description of the measures we have taken to ensure this security.
- For each visitor to our website, our web server automatically recognizes only the information necessary for us to protect against website hackers. We set only one cookie – so that we remember you when you visit our site again. Meaning, when you visit our site to place another order, you do not have to reenter all your information.
- We collect information volunteered by the consumer during site registrations and product orders, including name and address, email, telephone number, fax number, and payment information (e.g., credit card number, expiration and billing address). This information we collect is used only to notify consumers about information related to their outstanding orders, and updates to our website and offers.
- We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies. Meaning, we do not and will not ever sell or trade your personal information – email address, phone number or address – with anyone.
- Credit card numbers are saved in our databases only if you register with us and authorize us to store them. All other information volunteered by customers is stored in our database protected by an encrypted password that is guarded against intrusion by firewalls.
- If you enter your postal address when placing an order, you will receive only your order and invoice at that address. We do not send any other material or information to postal addresses.
- If you enter your telephone number when placing an order, we will use it only for the purpose of contacting you regarding the orders you have placed.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by clicking the link at the bottom of our newsletter, requesting to be removed from our database. This will automatically remove you from receiving future website specials and updates to our site.
- Upon request we provide customers with access to information that we maintain about them. Customers can access this information by e-mailing us, calling us, or writing us.
- We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- If you feel that Psychotherapy.net site is not following its stated privacy or other policies, you may contact us and we will respond to the best of our abilities.
- This Privacy Statement will be updated should our privacy policies change.
Thank you for working with us to make Psychotherapy.net the leading resource and highest quality site for psychotherapists all over the world. We will strive to make this vision a reality.
Back to Top ▲